Syndicate Bank is one of the oldest and most prestigious banking institutions of the country. Known for its premium Syndicate Bank NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timing services, the bank has on offer a wide range of loans for different purposes and at easy interest rates.
- The bank’s Syndicate Bank NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timing services are known for their efficiency.
- The banks offers the facility of NEFT transfers on all days except on bank holidays. While the bank does not charge anything for NEFT transfer of an amount up to Es 1 lakh. However, the bank does charge a fee of Rs 2.5 for a NEFT transfer of an amount less than Rs 10,000 and a fee of Rs 5 for any amount between Rs 10,000 and Rs 1 lakh.
- The bank charges Rs 15 for a transfer of an amount between Rs 1 lakh and Rs 2 lakh. For any amount above Rs 2 lakh, the bank charges a fee of Rs 50.
- A search for quality Syndicate Bank NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timing services ends here. Syndicate Bank offers its customers the RTGS facility in exchange for a small fee.
- From 8 am to 11 am, the bank offers the RTGS facility for an amount between Rs 2 lakh and Rs 5 lakh for RS 25 and for Rs 50 for an amount exceeding Rs 5 lakh. Between 11am to 1pm, the charges levied by the bank are Rs 27 and Rs 52 respectively.
- Between 1 pm to 4:30 pm, the bank charges a fee of Rs 30 for an amount between Rs 2 lakh and Rs 5 lakh and a fee of Rs 55 for any amount above Rs 5 lakh. The rates remain the same even after 4: 30pm.
- To avail some of the best Syndicate Bank NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timing services, people need to register themselves for internet and mobile banking to take advantage of IMPS facility.
- Maximum you can transfer Rs 50,000 per day
- No charges applicable.