Union Bank of India was established 11th November in 1919.The headquarter of the bank is in Mumbai. It is one of the oldest and trusted banks of India. The bank has its branch out side India. The bank launched many facilities for the customers.The services provided by the bank are credit cards, consumer banking, corporate banking, investment banking, private banking, wealth management and many more.The aim of the bank is the betterment of the customer.
Keeping in mind of customers comfort bank has launched some services which not only save your time but also give a correct solution of your problems.
Online Cheque Book Request
To visit bank branches frequently for several issues is a time consuming thing. You can apply cheque book online by using internet banking. The steps are as follows-
- You need to have an account with internet banking.
- Visit Union Bank of India official website. Here is the link given. https://www.unionbankonlin
- Log in with your user id and Password.
- Go to the service option.
- Click on Cheque Book request.
- Write your account number for which you need cheque book.
- Select the number of leaves for the cheque book.
- Click on confirm.
- After successful submission you will get a confirmation message on your screen.
Your cheque book will be delivered within 1-3 weeks in your registered address mentioned in your bank account.
Offline Cheque Book Request
You can order cheque book by visiting your home branch. The steps to get cheque book offline from Union Bank of India are as follows-
- Visit your bank branch from where you opened the account.
- Tell the bank officials that you need a cheque book.
- Bank officials will give a cheque request form.
- Fill the form accordingly and put your signature in the correct place.
- Submit it to the bank official.
- After successful submission, the officer will generate the cheque book request.
Your cheque book will be delivered within 1-3 weeks in your registered address mentioned in your account.