United Bank of India is one of the oldest banks in India with 2054 branches in 36 regions. The bank is mostly present in eastern India. The headquarter of the bank is in Kolkata. It is a government owned bank. The services provided by the bank are credit cards, consumer banking, corporate banking, investment banking, private banking, wealth management and many more.
The aim of the bank is the betterment of the customer. The bank provides various facilities for the customers. Choose these facilities given by the bank and live a hassle free life. Cheque book facility is one of them.
Online Cheque Book Request
- You need to have an account with internet banking service to apply cheque book online.
- Visit United Bank of India official website. Here is the link given. https://www.unitedbankofindia.com/
- Log in with your user id and Password.
- Go to the service option.
- Click on Cheque Book request.
- Write your account number for which you need cheque book.
- Select the number of leaves for the cheque book.
- Click on confirm.
- After successful submission you will get a confirmation message on your screen.
Your cheque book will be delivered within 1-3 weeks in your registered address mentioned in your bank account.
Offline Cheque Book Request
You can order, cheque book by visiting your home branch. The steps to get cheque book offline from United Bank of India are as follows-
- Visit your bank branch from where you opened the account.
- Tell the bank officials that you need a cheque book.
- Bank officials will give a cheque request form.
- Fill the form accordingly and put your signature in the correct place.
- Submit it to the bank official.
- After successful submission, the officer will generate the cheque book request.
Your cheque book will be delivered within 1-3 weeks in your registered address mentioned in United Bank of India account.