Established in 1919, Union Bank of India is a premier banking institution in the country. The bank is known for its Union Bank of India NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timings services and a wide range of loans customized for different needs of people
- The bank Union Bank of India NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timings facilities for a small fee between 8 am to 6: 30 pm from Monday to Saturday (except 2nd and 4th Saturday).
- For facilitating a NEFT transfer for an amount up to Rs 10,000 the bank charges a fee of Rs 2.61 and for an amount between Rs 10,000 and Rs 1 lakh for a fee of Rs 5.22.
- The bank charges a fee of Rs 14.78 for a transfer between Rs 1 lakh and Rs 2 lakh. For NEFT transfers above Rs 2 lakh, the bank charges a fee of Rs 25.22.
- The bank offers Union Bank of India NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timings services in various time slots. Between 8 am and 11 am, the bank charges a fee of Rs 25.22 for RTGS transfers between Rs 2 lakh and Rs 5 lakh and Rs 50.43 for amounts above Rs 5 lakh.
- Between 11 am and 1 pm, the bank charges a fee of Rs 26.96 for transfers involving an amount between Rs 2 lakh and Rs 5 lakh and Rs 52.17 for transfers of any amount above Rs 5 lakh.
- After 1 pm, the bank charges a fee of Rs 30.43 for RTGS transfer of an amount between Rs 2 lakh and Rs 5 lakh and a fee of Rs 54.78 for any amount above Rs 5 lakh.
- People looking to avail the Union Bank of India NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timings service need to first register for mobile and internet banking.
- There two ways in which people can avail this facility. As per the first method (Person to Person), people can transfer money by using another account holder’s mobile number and MMID Pin
- The second method is the Person to Account Number Method, wherein one can transfer money using the beneficiary’s account number and the IFSC code of the bank branch.
- People can transfer funds only up to Rs 2 lakhs via the IMPS facility. The bank will facilitate transactions up to Rs 5,000 through SMS-based banking.
One thought on “Union Bank of India (UBI) NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timings”
Imps custimer service number of union bank