Vijaya Bank is a public sector bank which was established in the year 1937. The bank is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. As of March 2017, the bank operates 2031 branches and 2001 ATMs all over the country. Vijaya Bank offers internet banking facility for its customers which enables easy fund transfer to beneficiary accounts within the bank or to some other bank.
- National Electronic Fund Transfer is an electronic mode of sending funds from the customer account to a beneficiary account in any other bank.
- Vijaya Bank offers 11 hourly batches on weekdays and 5 hourly batches on Saturdays for NEFT transfer. The timings of the hourly batches are between 9am and 7pm on weekdays and 9am to 1pm on Saturdays.
- The amount gets credited to the beneficiary account on the same day when the funds are transferred in a batch.
- There is no amount criteria in case of NEFT.
- The charges for NEFT transfers are as follows.
More than Rs 10,000- Rs 3
More than Rs 10000 and Upto Rs 1 lakh- Rs 6
More than Rs 1 lakh and upto Rs 2 lakh- Rs 17
More than Rs 2 lakh- Rs 29
- Real Time Gross Settlement is a swift electronic fund transfer between participating RTGS banks.
- Any amount above Rs 1 lakh can be received or sent through RTGS.
- Funds are transferred and received through RTGS messages.
- Timings of RTGS are between 8am and 4pm on all working days.
- Charges for RTGS are as follows
Rs 2 lakh to less than Rs 5 lakh- Rs 34
Rs 5 lakh and more- Rs 63
IMPS fund transfer facility is available round the clock and can be used through a mobile phone.