Bank of Baroda is an International banking as well as financial service provider, which is state owned. It’s headquarter is located at Vadodara, Gujarat, in India and has its corporate office located at Mumbai.
This bank has achieved 1145 rank on Forbes Global 2000 list in year 2017. It has network of around 5538 branches in India as well as abroad and has 10441 ATMs as in July, 2017. Founder of this bank is Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III. This bank was nationalized on 19 July 1969 by Government of India, along with 13 other commercial banks of India.
Bank of Baroda Credit Card
Bank of Baroda provides wide range of credit cards that fulfils each type of need of an individual. These credit cards offer lots of special benefits and also cardholders are rewarded many privileges and savings on each usage. Let us have a look over various types of credit cards offered by Bank of Baroda-
Here is the list of the types of Credit Card:
- Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card-
- Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card-
- Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card-
Documents Needed for Credit Card Application in Bank of Baroda
Applicant is required to submit following details at the time of credit card application in Bank of Baroda-
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Income Proof
Basically, credit card applicant needs to submit following documents-
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Driver’s license
- Voter’s ID
- Overseas Citizen of India Card
- Ration Card
- Utility bill not more than 3 months old
- Property Registration card
- Person of Indian Origin card
- Job card issued by NREGA
- Letters issued by the UIDAI
- Bank Account Statement
Bank of Baroda Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
Bank of Baroda comes under one of the largest banks of India. It offers credit cars to its customer, filled with lots of benefits and features. A candidate, for receiving credit card, need to fulfil the eligibility criteria as defined by the bank. He or she may check his or her eligibility for receiving credit card online on the bank’s website.
Following is the eligibility criteria for getting a credit card from Bank of Baroda-
- Monthly Income- The annual income of a candidate applying for credit card in Bank of Baroda must be at least Rs.400,000 or above on the yearly basis.
- Nationality-Nationality of an applicant of credit card in Bank of Baroda plays an essential role in deciding his or her eligibility. Thus, it is essential to possess a proof of nationality of a candidate.
- Age- A person applying for credit card in Bank of Baroda must have age of at least 18 years, while the maximum age for BOB credit card is 65 years.
- Insolvency- A candidate applying for credit card in BOB must not be insolvent or has any insolvency proceedings against him pending.