Canara Bank is one of the greatest and most trusted banks in India. It furnishes all its account holders with ATM Debit Card. With the assistance of an ATM card you can perform simple and speedy transactions. In any case, consider the possibility that your ATM Card gets lost or stolen. The individual who has your card can misuse your Canara Bank ATM Debit card to pull back your cash if on the off chance that he knows your 4 digit PIN code. So to maintain a strategic distance from any sort of abuses of your ATM card you should block it on the off chance that you have lost or misplaced it.
This article will enable you with the progression to procedure to block Canara Bank ATM or Debit Card.
How to block Canara Bank ATM or debit card?
- Block card by call: You can call Canara Bank customer care number to block your Canara Bank ATM Debit card immediately. The toll free customer care number is 1800 425 0018.
- Block card by SMS: You can block your lost card by sending a SMS to bank’s number from your enlisted mobile number. You should simply type SMS in the example said underneath. Send SMS CAN <space> HOTLISTDC <space> ATM card number and after that send it to 5607060.
- Block card by visiting bank’s branch: On the off chance that you would prefer not to block your card by following the previously mentioned methods then you can visit the Canara Bank’s branch where you hold your account. They will help you in blocking your Canara Bank ATM or debit card.
Do remember that once the Canara Bank ATM or Debit Card is blocked, nobody would have the capacity to perform any transaction utilizing the card.
How to unblock Canara bank ATM or Debit card?
You can unblock or unlock your debit card via following ways:
- Internet banking: On the off chance that you are utilizing Internet Banking service, at that point check the Debit Card/Credit card blocking choice and block-unblock your ATM or debit card.
- Calling Customer Care: This is a most famous way if you need to unblock your debit card at that point basically call to your bank customer care number. Furthermore, enlighten them regarding your card issue. They will check some data and can ask your account number, name, date of birth and so on. After check, they will compose your application for unblocking. Furthermore, from that point onward, your card issue will be tackled as quickly as time permits.
- Visiting bank branch: On the off chance that any of above methods isn’t working, at that point this alternative will work without a doubt. Be that as it may, for this, you’ll need to go in your Bank branch with your ID proof and an application identified with your concern. Contact to customer care representative and they will settle your concern quickly.