The Federal Bank is one of the major private commercial banks in India. This bank was founded in the year 1949 on 2nd December. The headquarters of this bank is located in Kochi, Kerala, India. Started with a low-budgetary bank, this bank has reached to a number of 1252 branches and 1680 ATMs across the different parts of the country. The bank is developing at a constant speed and is taking care of the customers in every possible way. The customers are provided the top class services but sometimes the efforts of the bank authorities can go wrong. The bank asks for a chance to improve its mistakes by providing the feature of online complaint to the customers.
Making the online complaint is a very easy task and you don’t need to go through any kind of problem while filing the complaint. Although, there are offline methods available for filing the complaint you can choose to use the online method because it is faster and easier. When you will use the online method of submitting the complaint form, you will be likely to get the solution in less than four or five days.
The Process of doing the online complaint
- First of all, you will go to the website https://www.federalbank.co.in/grievance-redressal.
- After visiting this website, you will need to look for the complaint form option.
- After selecting the option, you will be able to see a complaint form in front of you.
- Make sure that you will fill the form with correct details and there should be no chance of mistakes.
- After filling the form completely and in an appropriate way, you can submit the form on the same website.
- After a few days, you will get the proper response from the bank authorities.
This was the process to fill the complaint registration form in the Federal Bank.