Punjab and Maharashtra Co-Operative Bank which is also known as PMC Bank was incepted in the year 1984. The bank is relatively a new bank and it has its operations spread across the states of Maharashtra, Delhi, Karnataka, Gujarat, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, and Andhra Pradesh. In these 35 years of operations, the bank also expanded its network and today, the bank boasts about having a network of 137 branches. There are expansion plans further in stores for the PMC Bank.
Apart from this, it is also known that PMC Bank is one of the top 10 co-operative banks in India which surely makes it a preferred banking partner for several businesses and individuals. In 2000, the bank was given a state of Scheduled Bank and later in 2004, the bank acquired Multi-State Status as well. In 2001, the bank also received the license for Authorized Dealer Category I from the Reserve Bank of India.
You might not be aware of the fact but the PMC Bank offers 360 days banking which means that the bank is operative on Sundays and even on many holidays. Apart from this, PMC Bank also believes in women empowerment and hence it has over 70% of women employees. Just like other Indian Banks, the PMC Bank also offers Net Banking Services for its customers and in this article, we are going to talk about the same. We have listed all the procedures and steps pertaining to PMC Bank Net Banking. Check out the details below.
How to Register Punjab & Maharashtra Co-Operative Net Banking
You would need to register for PMC Bank Net Banking before you actually start using the service. The PMC Bank doesn’t yet offer the provision to activate the net banking through online mode so we will look at the offline mode of activation.
- You need to visit any of the bank’s branch that is close to your location and you will have to obtain a form to activate net banking from the branch.
- Once you obtain the form, you will have to fill in the details and you might have to attach an identity proof as well. Ensure that the signature matches with what you have on account.
- Submit the form to the executive and he will process the request for you. Do not forget to obtain the acknowledgment receipt from the executive.
- Within 5 to 7 working days, you will receive the user ID and Password for your net banking on your registered mailing address. The same will be sent in two different emails to you.
Steps to Obtain Punjab & Maharashtra Co-Operative Bank ID and Password
In the section above, we have listed the steps that you need to follow to get the Net Banking ID and Password so in this section, we are going to list the steps that need to be followed to log in to PMC Bank Net Banking
- Visit the PMC Bank Net Banking website at www.pmcbank.com and on the website, click on Internet Banking Login. The option is visible on the right side of the page.
- Click on Continue to log in on next page and then enter your User ID. Click on Continue Button after you enter the User ID.
- Enter your Password as well and click on continue button. Once that is done, you will be logged in to your account.
How to Change PMC Bank Password /Forgot Password
If you forgot your password and if you are not able to recall the password then you have an option to contact the bank and get in touch with them for a new IPIN.
If you wish to do it online then you can use the forgot password utility wizard in order to recover and create a new password for your account. The process will demand an OTP validation which you will receive on your mobile number.
How to Change PMC Bank Pin/ Forgot Pin
In order to change the PIN for PMC Bank ATM Card, you can call the customer care will help of the number listed below and request a green pin from them. This will help you in resetting the PIN and creating a new PIN for your ATM Card.
How to Deactivate Punjab & Maharashtra Co-Operative Bank Net Banking
If in case you notice any unauthorized transaction then you must report it to the bank immediately and you must block your Net Banking as well. PMC Bank allows you to block the PMC Bank via email and via phone as well. To block the net banking via email, you can send an email to email@example.com.
Do not forget to include your Account Number, Contact number and the transaction details in the email. Apart from this, you can also get in touch with PMC Bank on Phone to Block the Net Banking. This toll-free number that you can use to deactivate the net banking is 1800 223 993.