State Bank of Patiala was an Indian bank which was basically associated with State bank Group. The bank was incepted in the year 1917 and since then the bank expanded quite aggressively. The bank managed to expand to more than 1440 branches and more than 1300 ATMs until 2017.
Later in 2017, the bank was basically merged with the State Bank of India. Until then, the bank was operating in north and central India. The main cities the bank was operating in includes Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Delhi, Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Madhya Pradesh. After the merger, the bank branches were converted to the SBI branches.
If you had an account in State Bank of Patiala and if you are confused about how to go about the net banking activation after the merger then does not worry as we are here to help you with the process. In the section below, we are going to talk about all these details for you. You
How to Activate State Bank of Patiala Net Banking
After the merger with the SBI, State Bank of Patiala is also known as SBI hence you need to approach SBI to enable the net banking services for your account. Below is the process for enabling the net banking
- Visit the online SBI website which is www.onlinesbi.com and this website will redirect you to the net banking portal of SBI.
- On the page, you will have to click on New User Registration as this would start the registration process for you. Enter all the details required and move on to the next part of the form.
- In the next part, you will be asked to validate the OTP and you will also be asked to validate your identity with the help of Debit card. You will only be able to register and set up a password for your account after you validate all the details successfully.
This was the process to activate the net banking. You can log in to your portal after activating. The net banking and below is the process for the same.
Steps to Obtain State Bank of Patiala Net Banking ID and Password
Your customer ID is your net banking ID and the process to obtain a password can be found in the section above. In this section, we are going to talk about the procedure to log in to the net banking account and here are the details.
- Visit the SBI online website and click on the Log In button on the page. On the new page displayed, click on Continue to log in. This takes you to the page where you can enter your password and user ID
- Enter your User ID and Password and you will be able to login to the account. By default, you will be redirected to the dashboard of the account.
How to Change State Bank of Patiala Net Banking Password /Forgot Password
If in case you forgot the password for your State Bank of Patiala Account then there is not much to worry about. You can find the details to reset the password in this section. Along with that, we have also listed the details to change the password.
- Forgot Password – The tool to reset password is available on the login page and you need to click on it to recover your password. Once you click on the link, you will be able to validate your details and set a new password. The procedure is similar to that of creating a new password during registration.
- Change Password – To change the password, you can log in to the banking portal, click on the account menu and select change password. This lets you change the login and the transaction password.
How to Change State Bank of Patiala Net Banking Pin/ Forgot Pin
It is possible to change the PIN online and here is how you can do. Before we move ahead, please note that the process to change PIN and recover forgotten PIN are same
- Visit the SBI Online website and log in to your account. It is required to log in to be able to reset your PIN.
- Click on Account Menu option and then select Manage Card. This will take you to a new page where you can start by selecting the debit card that you want to change the PIN for.
- Select the card and click on Set PIN. You will be asked to validate the card details and OTP. Once that is done, you can set up a new PIN for yourself.
How to Deactivate State Bank of Patiala Net Banking
The only way to deactivate the net banking for State Bank of Patiala is to visit the branch and submit the application to call the toll-free number. To deactivate it by phone, you will need to call the toll free number of SBI and the number is 1800 425 3800.