State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur was a well-known public sector bank in India. The bank was also known as SBBJ. State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur was a subsidiary of State Bank of India. We said that it was a well-known public sector bank because the bank doesn’t actually exist anymore. The bank has been merged with the State bank of India. During the operational days, the bank had more than 1360 branches along with several hundreds of ATM Machines.
The bank was merged with the State Bank of India on 31 March 2017 along with several other banks. Today, if you have an account with State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur then you actually have an account with State Bank of India. You just need to get the New Passbook that is it. The account number and all other details remain the same. There might be a change in the IFSC Code.
If you ever had an account with State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur then you can also use internet banking. The only thing that you need to note is that the banking system has been migrated to the new State Bank of India website. So, you can use the services with state bank of India. Don’t be confused as we have listed all the details in the section below and you will be able to activate net banking or use the services with help of the instructions listed below.
How to Register State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Net Banking
As mentioned earlier State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur is now a part of State Bank of India so you would have to follow the instructions to activate the net banking with State Bank of India in order to activate the net banking for State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur. Below is the process for the same.
- You can actually start the process by going to the website of SBI Bank. There is a separate website for Online SBI and the link to the website is https://www.onlinesbi.com/. This link will redirect you to the homepage of the SBI website.
- On the homepage, you need to click on New User Registration. Now, this takes you to a new window where you will have to enter the details like account number, CIF number, Branch Code, Country, Registered Mobile Number and all other details required.
- Once you enter the details and move to the new page, you will be asked top validated the OTP along with the details of your Debit Card. Post validation, the net banking portal will ask you to set up a password and you are done. Net banking is now active for you.
Steps to Obtain SBBJ Net Banking ID and Password
We have listed the process to get the password in the section above and the customer ID for the SBI or SBBJ remains your user name. If you can’t find your customer ID then refer to your passbook or the welcome kit. Now, you can find the process to login to SBBJ below.
- Navigate to the Online SBI website and click on the Login button from the portal. A new page will be displayed and click on Continue to login Button once again.
- Enter the username and the password on this page and click on the login button. You will now be redirected to the homepage of your net banking portal.
How to Change SBBJ Net Banking Password /Forgot Password
Please refer to the section below to find the details of the process of changing the password and recovering the lost password.
- Forgot Password – Once again, visit the Online SBI website and visit the Login page. Click on the Forgot Login Password option and start the process by entering the details like the username, account number, country, date of birth along with the mobile number. Follow the double authentication method and reset the password after successful validation.
- Change Password – Login to your SBBJ account and visit the account menu option after logging in. You will notice an option to change the password so go ahead and complete the process to change your password.
How to Change SBBJ Net Banking Pin/ Forgot Pin
It is quite easy to change PIN is SBBJ and the process is the same as that of the process to change the password in SBI since both are the same banks.
- Forgot PIN – To reset the PIN after you forgot it, log in to your account and visit the Account Menu option. Click on Manage Card and select the Debit Card that you need to change the PIN for. Complete the OTP validation and you will now be able to select a PIN of your choice.
- Change PIN – Follow the process listed above to change the PIN for your Debit Card. The process to change the PIN and reset the PIN is the same.
How to Deactivate State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Net Banking
To deactivate the net banking for SBBJ, you can call the toll free number at 1800 425 3800. The customer care executive can help you with the same.