Union Bank of India is one of the major government-owned banks of India. It was established on 11th November 1919, headquartered in Mumbai. UBI is focused on prudential management without ignoring the opportunity. It aims to provide secure financial management options to its valued customers. Some of its most advanced and client-friendly are features are internet banking and mobile banking facilities. Union Bank of India is a public sector bank in India and the bank was set up 99 years ago in 1919. Today, the bank has its headquarters in Mumbai and the bank is headed by Shri Rajkiran Rai G. In addition to this the bank has more than 4300 branches across the country.
As per the information available, United Bank of India also has a few branches outside India and these branches are located in Hong Kong, Dubai, Sydney, Shanghai, Abu Dhabi, Beijing & Antwerp. It has a completely different subsidiary in the United Kingdom. So, we can surely say that the Union Bank of India has good market penetration. It serves its customers better because of the internet banking and other digital services that it offers to the customers. In this article, we are going to talk about net banking specifically. Let us now have a look at these details.
Steps to Register / Activate Union Bank of India (UBI) Net Banking
Most of the banks allow the user to register for the net banking facility online and this is true for Union Bank of India. You need to follow the offline or online procedure to activate the net banking for Union Bank of India. Let us look at the procedure to activate it offline and online
- To activate the net banking, you need to visit any of the offline branches of Union Bank of India and ensure that you take your passbook and ID proof with you. From the executive, obtain the form to activate the net banking and fill in the details in the form. Ensure that the details are correct and sign the form at the designated area as well. Once you complete the form, submit it back to the executive and he will process the form after verifying your details. Within 2 to 5 days, you will receive the password for your internet banking at your residential address. With this, you will be able to activate net banking.
This was the offline procedure, let us now look at the online procedure as well.
- Visit the Union Bank of India Website and click on internet banking. The website will display a disclaimer and you need to click on Continue to login to move ahead. Navigate your way to the login page. the link for the website is https://www.unionbankonline.co.in
- Click on New User on the page. the option is listed just below the space where you can enter the User Name
- Select the method of validation. It is best to choose via Debit Card. once that is done, enter your account number, date of birth and PAN Number.
- In the next step enter your Debit Card Details and also enter the OTP that you received on your mobile. You will be able to create a password once you enter the OTP for your account.
Steps to Obtain Union Bank of India (UBI) Net Banking ID and Password
In the above section, we have shared the details of the process to activate the net banking and generate the password. Now let us look at the procedure to log in to the net banking account with help of the password that you created.
- Visit the Union Bank of India Website and click on internet banking. Navigate your way to Union Bank of India Login page.
- On this page, enter your user name and captcha, once that is done, enter the password and you will be able to login to the account.
How to Change Union Bank of India (UBI) Net Banking Password /Forgot Password
It is easy to reset the password for Union Bank of India account. To reset the password, you must go ahead and follow the steps listed below
- Go ahead and visit the login page of the Union Bank of India once again. Search for the option for forgot password and click on it.
- Select the process flow that you would like to follow to reset the password and now start entering the details.
- Once that is done, you can validate other details like Debit card Details, ATM PIN, OTP and other required information. You will be able to reset the password once you validate all the information.
It is possible to change the password after you log in as well. For this, you can visit the account settings and use the change password option.
How to Change Union Bank of India (UBI) Net Banking Pin/ Forgot Pin
For Union Bank of India as well you need to use the ATM Machine to reset the pin. The procedure is called a green PIN and you need to swipe your card to use this facility. Once you swipe the card, select PIN Management and select green PIN. You will receive OTP on your registered number. Enter the OTP and you will be able to set the PIN. You can also generate the green pin with help of IVR and the contact numbers are listed in the section below.
How to Deactivate Union Bank of India (UBI) Net Banking
To deactivate internet banking, you need to call customer service. The contact number for the helpline is 1800 22 22 44 & 1800 208 2244. You can also call on 080 6181 7110 and request the agent on the line to deactivate your net banking facility.
Benefits of Online Internet Banking Account
Once registered for online banking with UBI, he or she is entitled to receive benefits. These are
1. Transfer of funds to another account in different branch
2. Transfer of funds to other bank accounts using RTGS.
3. Online payment of Direct taxes
4. Online payment of Utility bills
Net banking users have the highly secured facility of putting their digital signatures for significant online transactions. To avail this application, net banking users have to upload their digital signatures on the bank portal with their other personal details. If you receive any email/SMS or Phone call that asking for your pin number, otp and user details. Please report immediately on [email protected]