ICICI Bank is one of the largest private sector banks in India and just like many other financial institutes, ICICI Bank also offers FASTag for the vehicles. This FASTag can be availed via online procedure or offline procedure. If you have an account with ICICI Bank then let us tell you that you would not have to worry about submitting the KYC documents. You would just need the KYV vehicle. Otherwise, you can submit the KYC document to apply for the FASTag. On this page, you will find all the details about the procedure associated with the application of FASTag with the ICICI Bank.
Why to Buy FASTag from ICICI Bank?
Many financial institutes provide FASTag to you. In such a case, why would you choose ICICI Bank over other service providers? Well, let us provide you with some more reasons to apply for FASTag via ICICI Bank.
- You get notified about every transaction. This way you can track the transactions accurately and you can ensure that there is no unfair deduction.
- You can set up a dedicated wallet for FASTag and you can use Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI, NEFT, and even RTGS to recharge your wallet.
- The bank also provides a cashback of 2.5% on every transaction. This is something that is going to benefit you especially if you are a frequent traveler.
Steps to get your FASTag
As you know that various financial institutes offer FASTag to you. It depends on you to choose your issuer. We would recommend you to opt for the FASTag from a good financial institute like ICICI Bank. We also understand that the process may vary from one issuer to another. To help you out, we have listed the detailed procedure below.
- Visit the page https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/cards/prepaid/fastag/index.page and on the page, click on the Apply now button.
- Start by entering the personal information on the page and upload your Identity Proof.
- In the next step, you will be asked to enter the address details and the vehicle details. After the details have been entered, you will be asked to submit the documents as well.
- On the next page, the fee details will be displayed. On the next page, the application form will be available for verification.
- Make the payment using the desired method and the process is now complete. The FASTag will now be delivered to your residential address as per your KYC details.
This was about the procedure to apply for the FASTag from ICICI Bank. You can reach out to the customer services which is 24 x 7. The toll free number for the ICICI Bank is 1800 2100 104 and the chargeable number is 1860 2670 104. If you apply for FASTag via online, you will receive the FASTag in 2 days. Overall, you can apply for the FASTag from ICICI Bank and we are sure that you will get amazing customer service from this bank.