FASTag was launched by the NHAI in a program under which it wanted to digitalize the payment system. The NHAI wanted to cut down the loopholes in the toll collection system and it also wanted to ensure a seamless transit of the vehicles. Presently, there is always a possibility of encountering a traffic jam at the toll collection point. The idea behind launching FASTag was to cut down the queues and the time required to pay the toll. FASTag is RFID enabled tag which is pasted on the vehicle’s windshield. It communicates with the identifiers on the toll and deducts the toll automatically. This is certainly a good attempt to change the way we travel. Here, you will find the information about the application procedure for the FASTag from HDFC Bank
Why to Buy FASTag from HDFC Bank?
HDFC is a private entity that provides you multiple services when you apply for a FASTag from HDFC Bank. Some of the facilities that you get with the HDFC Bank FASTag are listed below
- A very intuitive interface to recharge and apply for the FASTag.
- A discount of 10% during 1st year, 7% during 2nd year and 5% during 3rd year off the usage of the card.
- You can also onboard your whole fleet of cabs or commercial vehicles via HDFC Bank FASTag. The bank offers you a lot of facilities in such a case.
- You can go ahead and cap the cost per vehicle with the fleet solutions from the HDFC Bank FASTag.
- Facility to link the FASTag with the current account is also offered so that you do not have to recharge again and again.
- It is also possible to track the vehicle movement with help of the FASTag from HDFC Bank.
Steps to Buy FASTag from HDFC Bank
In this section, you will find the process to buy the FASTag from HDFC Bank. This is the online procedure that we have listed. If you wish to apply via offline medium then you can visit the bank and they will process the FASTag for you.
- Visit the website fastag.hdfcbank.com and click on buy FASTag.
- Now, the first question you need to answer is if you have an HDFC Bank Savings account. If yes, then you would not have to submit the document. Choose options.
- Select the vehicle type and enter your personal details along with the correct address as per your Aadhaar card.
- Update the KYV details and on the next page, you will need to upload the RC of the vehicle.
- In the final step, you just need to make the payment and you are done. Now, you will receive the FASTag as per the timelines displayed on the screen.
This was all about the application procedure of the FASTag at HDFC Bank. For any query, you can reach out to the dedicated support of HDFC Bank. The contact number for this is 1800 120 1243. Apart from this, you can enjoy some amazing customer service if you apply for the FASTag from HDFC Bank.
For more articles on HDFC Bank: